Department - Pharma analytics and insights
Schedule - Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY The role of a senior analyst a critical element to any project. You will be supporting assistant managers and upwards. The fundamental tool of any well executed project is good quality data. The analyst plays a crucial role in making sure that high quality data is delivered from him/her to their team for the project.In addition to collecting high quality verifiable data, you are expected to read the data from different sources and create summaries of competitor activities like clinical trials, launches and regulatory events.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to projects in the areas of competitor monitoring, conference coverage, market assessments etc.
- Participate by listening into client calls or other project briefings to understand the objective of the project
- Working closely with assistant manager and upwards in adding value through secondary data collection and writing summaries for clinical and business events (periodic newsletter, news alerts)
- Develop periodic market landscape/competitive landscape reports
- Progressively elevate the ability to judge the relevancy of data to the project
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2-4.5 years of experience in pharmaceutical competitive intelligence
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspectives, of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong experience in working with pharmaceutical databases (Citeline, Trial trove, Factiva etc.) and the ability to judge their appropriate application to the project
- Good comprehension ability, Impeccable attention to detail and QC abilities
- Ability to think critically, work independently and follow instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team both in the office and off site
- Good organizational, time management and priority setting skills, and the flexibility to multi-task in a fastpaced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
COURSE5 INTELLIGENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Course5 Intelligence enables organizations to make the most effective strategic and tactical moves relating to their customers, markets, and competition at the rapid pace that the digital business world demands. We do this by driving digital transformation through analytics, insights, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our clients experience higher top line and bottom line results with improved customer satisfaction and business agility. As we solve todays problems for our clients, we also enable them to reshape their businesses to meet and actualize the future.
Rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology have enabled us to create disruptive technologies and accelerators under our Course5 Intelligence suites that combine analytics, digital, and research solutions to provide significant and long-term value to our clients.
Course5 Intelligence creates value for businesses through synthesis of a variety of data and information sources in a 360-degree approach, solution toolkits and frameworks for specific business questions, deep industry and domain expertise, Digital Suite and Research AI to accelerate solutions, application of state-oftheart AI and next-generation technologies for cognitive automation and enhanced knowledge discovery, and a focus on actionable insight. More information can be found at www.course5i.com
Contact Company:COURSE5 INTELLIGENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India