The role of a senior analyst a critical element to any project. You will be supporting assistant managers and upwards. The fundamental tool of any well executed project is good quality data. The analyst plays a crucial role in making sure that high quality data is delivered from him/her to their team for the project.
In addition to collecting high quality verifiable data, you are expected to read the data from different sources and create summaries of competitor activities like clinical trials, launches and regulatory events.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to projects in the areas of competitor monitoring, conference coverage, market assessments etc.
- Participate by listening into client calls or other project briefings to understand the objective of the project
- Working closely with assistant manager and upwards in adding value through secondary data collection and writing summaries for clinical and business events (periodic newsletter, news alerts)
- Develop periodic market landscape/ competitive landscape reports
- Progressively elevate the ability to judge the relevancy of data to the project
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 2-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical competitive intelligence
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspectives, of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong experience in working with pharmaceutical databases (Citeline, Trial trove, Factiva etc.) and the ability to judge their appropriate application to the project
- Good comprehension ability, Impeccable attention to detail and QC abilities
- Ability to think critically, work independently and follow instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team both in the office and off site
- Good organizational, time management and priority setting skills, and the flexibility to multi-task in a fastpaced environment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Salary: 8,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category:Health Informatics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India