Roles and Responsibilities
- Open-ended medical coding experience and strong medical knowledge.
- Text / Data Analysis.
- Should have sound knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Should be able to develop various types of OE and brand code frames for different studies independently.
- Project management with monitoring defect density, managing timelines and quality control.
- MS Office proficiency. e.g. (Excel)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in medical coding
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpretation and textual analysis skills
- Good understanding of idioms and phrases
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Analytics / KPO / Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
COURSE5 INTELLIGENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:COURSE5 INTELLIGENCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India