Design, Develop, Orchestrate Data for large enterprise level applications built leveraging the technological advances in Digital, Big data engineering, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Work across various projects across industry verticals, solving very complex and challenging use cases for global clients.
- Design, develop & implement Data warehouse and Data Management Platform, Data Model, Semantic Layer, Integration workflows as per industry best practices using variety of technology tools / platforms across data storage & foundation, integrations and processing, database, BI and Analytics value chain
- Work with client team members / business users to understand & define requirements
- Understand source systems, key tables of interests, dependencies etc.
- Design the destination schemas to cater to the business requirements
- Participating and executing daily Scrum calls, discussions if any blocking Issues, team meetings, Documentation
- Interact effectively with different stakeholders (external & internal) and deliver high quality outcome
- Deploy script & Talend jobs in UAT & production servers
- Interacting with client, understand their issue and create tickets against it and assign to L2 support team members
- Build from start / maintain and support existing AI led solutions and product accelerators along with collaborating on continuous deployment related activities coordinating with relevant team members
- Design and development of OLAP & OLTP data models
- Design, develop ETL workflows using Talend to integrate multiple data sources
- Creation of data warehouse, data lake, data marts
- Very good understanding of OLAP schemas, high performance databases etc.
- Good understanding about performance tuning, error handling, logging, debugging
- Must be expert in SQL, hands on experience with procedural languages such as T-SQL
- Experience with design and development of OLAP data models for Data Warehouse/ Data Mart
- Exposure / experience in the following will be a plus (Talend is just an example, any other / more than one Data Management platforms is preferred)
- Talend Administration Console (TAC) & Talend Data Quality
- Extracting data using API
- Knowledge of Big data stack Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience of NoSQL database interactions
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Around 4+ years of relevant and strong experience
- Strong work ethics
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and effective leadership
- Strong client service orientation
- Questioning/clarification skills
- Prioritizing/time management skills
- Personal motivation skills and ability to function as a team player
- Proactive and flexible
- Logical, accurate, and detail oriented
Salary: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India