Architect and drive design to implementation of complex solutions related to Data, Analytics and Insights use cases for customers across industry verticals by leading a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, BI specialists, BPM consultants, Dev Ops and related.
Solution Architecture: Create blueprints of solution, approach and end to end architecture design for complex Data, Analytics & insights related use cases. Sign of with stakeholders. Plan design, development, implementation and lead multi-disciplinary team working on the project by selecting the right mix/ skills and resources
Objective is to enable business for DAA & hence Course5. As you work on Credit Platform, identifying potential opportunities that will help Scale / grow our engagement and business with NBF, recommendations to & persuading customer & Client partner for opportunities of enhancements / amendments / new development that will result in further scale & development of business. Producing superior project collaterals those that can leveraged to showcase as case studies and examples from reference sites to new & prospective clients / stakeholders Helping Sales through proposal / capability decks / RFP & RFI responses with high quality output that will be clearly articulated, industry standards and best practice recommendations for approach / design & operationalization up to driving adoption
Effective Customer / Stakeholder Partnership:
Clear understanding of the requirements Understanding the business goals, objectives, focus areas and priorities. Working with / Collaborating & effectively partnering with customers to effectively define & establish next steps and approach in achieving the goals / objectives, suggesting ways & working to mitigate risks & roadblocks, closely partnering through the journey all the way up to enabling and measuring success. Enabling a win strategy that will be mutually beneficial for both side Advisory and recommendations for industry standards and best practices Applicable and measured across both Internal Customers & External Customers (NBF / Other Clients). Collaborating effectively / Working with Staffing / HR teams to hire and onboard the right quality of skills required for business is an example of effective (internal) customer partnership
Compliance Management and Managing the Operational health:
- Same Business Day response to business critical/ important emails; next business day response to lower priority emails - Ensure The portals like famstack, Jira and ZingHR are updated day to day basis and is 100% compliant and accurate in terms of utilization for self and project team members - Ensure signed of timesheets for team members are sent to invoicing team with best possible TAT - Ensure ethics and integrity at all times. Organization data, client organization data to be maintained confidential - Set effective and achievable yet challenging goals for team members and enable growth and success - functional training and necessary skill development and hiring and team building as identified - Internal MIS, adhoc reports as needed - Managing the overall scope, schedule, resourcing, communication (internal & external), risks, mitigation for the allocated programs.
Perform detailed analysis of business requirement, provide accurate effort estimation and prepare project plan
Manage day to day operations involving development and testing activity, sprint grooming and planning, solution approach creations, client communications, resource management
Manage production support involving incident management, Service Request Management and change management
Team Management & Development:
Enabling, equipping the team members to be able to effectively contribute towards the project goals ensuring productivity, quality of deliverables and timeliness. Tracking and measuring the improvement of the team members, providing timely feedback, taking necessary actions based on performance Discussing with team members the long / mid & short terms goals, aligning the goals accordingly, enabling necessary help / trainings & grooming in the direction aligned Achieving measurable impact in terms of team being able to deliver higher throughput, better quality, timeliness, ability to take one newer tasks / projects through enhanced / newer skills
Automation, Connectors, Advanced solutions to challenging use cases, Invention disclosures
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Experience in: Multiple applications and ecosystems with variants in old age and very advanced / latest Databases, Data Warehousing, Cloud, On-Premise, Semantic layer etc.
- Experience with one or more BI platforms at an actual building of dashboards, reports to setup and implementation in a production environment (tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy)
- Experience integrating BPM application with external application using API / Web Services
- End to end design to implementation of small / medium and large enterprise solutions for Data, Analytics and Insights use cases, exposure to client ecosystems and experience across industry verticals
- This role is expected to Start with one of our existing key clients in the dual role of a Delivery Lead as well as Technical Solution Architect and scale to multiple other projects and clients
- Prior experience and knowledge of programming languages will be useful for this role
- Proficiency in Python Programming will be a plus
- 9 to 12 years of relevant experience
Course5 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, etc. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please keep us informed about the same at the hiring stages for us to factor necessary accommodations.
Salary: 30,00,000 - 45,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India