Course5 Intelligence enables organizations to make the most effective strategic and tactical moves relating to their customers, markets, and competition at the rapid pace that the digital business world demands. We do this by driving digital transformation through analytics, insights, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our clients experience higher top line and bottom-line results with improved customer satisfaction and business agility. As we solve todays problems for our clients, we also enable them to reshape their businesses to meet and actualize the future.
Rapid advances in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology have enabled us to create disruptive technologies and accelerators under our Course5 Intelligence suites that combine analytics, digital, and research solutions to provide significant and long-term value to our clients.
Course5 Intelligence creates value for businesses through synthesis of a variety of data and information sources in a 360-degree approach, solution toolkits and frameworks for specific business questions, deep industry and domain expertise, Digital Suite, and Research AI to accelerate solutions, application of state- of the-art AI and next-generation technologies for cognitive automation and enhanced knowledge discovery, and a focus on actionable insight.
More information can be found at www.course5i.com
The manager is expected to lead development of new AI-based solutions for the pharma insights and analytics team. The manager will be responsible to lead framework and process-flow creation along with an execution plan. He/she will liase with the internal AI-ML team to do feasibility tests, create MVPs and then lead product / solution development.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead new IP solutions development and automation to allow effective data collection / insight generation for pharma insights and analytics team using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Prepare execution plan with milestones and ensure adherence coupled with a risk mitigation strategy.
- Prepare the required frameworks, data requirements for key players, offering insights to support key business decisions for clients
- Build and update process protocols and delivery frameworks to bring-in efficiencies
- Train and mentor junior team members in multi-dimensional roles in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Raise flags if there are risks associated with projects or people
- Responsible for planning of training and onboarding new team members
- Performance management: Set up team goals, conduct regular evaluations and provide inputs to team members on a periodic basis to manage performance
- Support in talent acquisition
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:-
- >5 years of experience pharmaceutical knowledge support / business technology support
- >2 years of relevant experience in various AI-ML, robotics, and automation (RPA) features used for data collection, crawling, automation, etc.
- Working knowledge of VBA and programming languages such as SAAS/Python/SQL is a plus
- Experience of collaborating on development of a user-interface / visualization aspect for product/offering
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspectives, of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges
- Experience of using pharmaceutical databases (Citeline, Trial trove, Adisinsight, Evaluate, Factiva, etc.) and the ability to judge their appropriate application to the project/business needs
- Excellent project management skills needed as will need to liase with cross-functional teams, project planning, execution, management, and delivery
- Excellent communication skills and out of the box thinking attitude
- Strong analytical skills to grasp problems (complexity, context etc.), see the big picture, conceptualize out of the box solutions
Salary: 9,00,000 - 13,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Product Management
Role Category:Product Management - Technology
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:UNIT NO-2,BUILDING NO-3, 8TH FLOOR,SERENE PROPERTI, ES PVT LTD,MINDSPACE SEZ, THANE BELAPUR ROAD,AIROL, I, NAVI MUMBAI, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India